These stylish, low-impact PetStairz enable your furniture friendly pets to navigate sofas and beds with ease. By having your dogs and cats use pet stairs, you will help to prevent back and neck injuries that can occur when pets jump to and from high places allowing for joint longevity. They also help to reduce stress on their bones and give you peace of mind.
PetStairz 6-Step - Specifications:
- 37" Depth x 16" Width x 27" Height
- Each step is about 4.5" high
- This set of PetStairz is not recommended for obese pets or pets exceeding 50 lbs.
6-Step PetStairz - Features:
- Low impact foam with cozy cream color Sherpa cover. Cover provides excellent traction and is removable and washable.
- Made of fire retardant, high-density polyurethane foam.
- Beneficial for pets with joint problems, aging issues, hip dysplasia, and arthritis. Can also help to delay or prevent joint health issues.
- QUALITY: Each step is individually fabricated and bonded which helps to achieve maximum support for pet weight distribution.
- Skid resistant permanent adhesive back strips are included and are only recommended for smooth surface application and can be applied to underside of stair. Once strips are applied, they are permanent and cannot be removed.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Foam doggy steps are not recommended for puppies or kittens that chew or aggressive dogs and cats.
- PetStairz are engineered to hold pets safely and securely under normal use for many years of service.
- Pet Stairz products are fire retardant and can be shipped to California. Many other brands of foam-based doggy steps and ramps are prohibited due to non-conformance with California Technical Bulletin #117 for being fire retardant.