A dog house heater will help protect your pet from the cold.
The Hound Heater Deluxe Dog House Furnace features a long-life heating element to provide many years of reliable use.
Hound Heater Dog House Heater - Dimensions:
- 10.5" H
x 10" W x 4.5" D
- Heats up to a 75 cubic foot dog house (approx. 5 x 5 x 3)
Dog House Heater - Features:
- The heater has no sharp edges and will not burn your pet
- Internal heat shield allows your pet to lay directly against the lower half of the unit without any danger of getting burned (please follow installation instructions)
- Heat shield disperses heat and protects the ceiling in any cat or dog house for ultimate safety
- Installation takes only a few minutes
- Heats up to a 75 cubic foot dog house but also works great for smaller cat and dog houses. Please note that several variables can affect performance including enclosed structure, insulation, voids, construction material, and weather (e.g. exposure to direct sunlight, wind, snow, ice, and drafts), among others.
- 300 watts of long lasting power.
- US standard 110V power supply (International 220V is a special order option. Contact Customer Service for more information.)
- Thermo sensing bulb allows for accurate control of the temperature in your pet's house
- Thermostat: 100,000 cycle life thermostat. "Just Set It and Forget It".
- Saves energy by only running when needed. Estimated Temperature Settings are Low/Med (approx. 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 50 degrees Fahrenheit) and Med/High (approx. 50 degrees Fahrenheit to 80 degrees Fahrenheit)
- One-year limited warranty (warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper installation, or ordinary wear and tear)
- Hound Heater Dog House Heaters can be used in any style of dog houses even igloo style houses
- All you need to do is drill a hole through the wall of the house, feed the cord through the hole, mount the Hound Heater Dog House Furnace, set the thermostat, and plug it in. It's that simple!
- Hound Heater Dog House Heaters are designed so the cord is not accessible to your pet, however sometimes this is not possible. A 7 Foot Long Heavy Duty Chew-Proof Cord comes standard with the Deluxe model so you can deter your pets from chewing away at the cord on the Hound Heater Dog House Furnace.
NOTE: Please follow installation instructions carefully. It is extremely important that your house be insulated and preferably has a door/flap. Hound Heater dog house heaters must be mounted to a wall; never on the ceiling or the floor of a dog house.